The application of hyaluronic acid for the correction of dark circles under the eyes consists of injecting it in the area of the tear trough, giving it a support that results in firmness and improves the color of the dark circles under the eyes.
Before the application, to reduce minor discomfort, an anesthetic cream is applied and left on for several minutes. Afterwards, a little local cold is applied to the area of application and the hyaluronic acid is applied with practically no pain.
Hyaluronic acid in this area takes longer to be metabolized by the body and the effect lasts approximately 1 year. It is an excellent option for those who want to avoid surgery and have excellent results.
– It is a fast procedure
– It is a painless procedure
– No need for rest
– No hospitalization is required
– The results are immediate
– Your eyes will look more rested and hydrated.
The application of hyaluronic acid to correct dark circles and sagging is well known and requested by many patients because it is a procedure that does not require rest for several days.
– It does not correct flaccidity of lower and/or upper eyelids.
– It does not reduce fat bags.
– Does not correct dark circles under the eyes due to genetics
– It is not a permanent procedure
The application of hyaluronic acid in this area results in a hydrated, rested and more youthful skin.
Those patients who have mild to moderate dark circles under their eyes or who do not want to undergo surgery at this time.
It is a quick office procedure that takes approximately 20-30 minutes to perform.
Only topical anesthesia is necessary, however, it is almost painless.
It does not require however some care is recommended after the application of hyaluronic acid in dark circles under the eyes.
- Do not make any kind of physical effort at least during the first 4 hours.
- Do not expose yourself to direct sunlight
- Use sun block
- Do not make expressions that allow the results to change.
The cost of the application of hyaluronic acid is variable. Remember that we are all different and it is extremely important that you go to your appointment so that you can clarify any doubts.
Hospitalization: Ambulatory, no hospitalization required.
Anesthesia: Topical anesthesia.
Surgery Time: 20 to 30 minutes.
Resting Time: 4 hours